A Step Forward in Financial Planning & Wealth Management
We believe that the future of financial planning and wealth management will have several characteristics:
- Results will Determine Fees. What you pay your advisor will be based on returns, not on simply having assets held within an account.
- Rules Based Investing. Markets are incredibly complex systems and cannot be predicted with any real consistency or accuracy. That does not mean you should buy-and-hold. Rules based systems can provide excellent risk-to-reward profiles when compared to asset allocation strategies, index investing and buy-and-hold strategies.
- Integrated Technology. Analyze and view performance of all of your assets, irregardless of where they are held, both public and privately owned.
- Dynamic Portfolios. Traditional asset management strategies, such as portfolios based primarily on asset allocation, will prove to be inadequate for today’s market.
- Behavioral Financial Planning. Investment plans will evolve past the basic projections to include an individual’s specific biases and preferences to help keep plans on track.
We are already incorporating all of these characteristics into our client relationships.
Most investment advisors are only allowed to focus on assets that are offered through their broker/dealer. In fact, advisors at large firms can be fired for recommending investment solutions that are NOT offered through their firm.
We believe that investment opportunities exist in a variety of assets and through a variety of different solutions, and we analyze many different types of investments for our clients. From public markets to private equity; real estate to private business ownership…your wealth manager should have an integrated platform without bias as to the investment vehicle.
Our wealth management process integrates your portfolio, financial plan, real estate and business ownership in a customized strategy to maximize your wealth.
A Firm Built for Our Clients
Strength & Stability
We have chosen to call on the clearing and custodial services of Raymond James Financial, a Fortune 500 investment firm, because we recognize the stability of their firm and their ability to safeguard our client assets. With our partnership with Raymond James, our clients have access to the full spectrum of products and services they have to offer, as well as $2.5MM of FDIC coverage for cash deposits.
Autonomy in Advice and Execution
We are not limited to the resources of only one firm. We can bring the best advice and ideas to client portfolios regardless of the source. This allows us to use both local and global resources in every aspect of our financial advice.
Compliance and Oversight
IronBridge is a Registered Investment Advisory firm, subject to oversight by the SEC and state regulators. We have hired a third-party compliance firm to ensure the services we provide clients are compliant and up-to-date with all applicable laws and best practices in order to best protect our clients.
Military Grade Encryption
The growing threat of cyber attacks is an issue we take very seriously. In response, we have hired a third-party technology firm that has integrated sophisticated encryption technology to help protect client data and information.